Roman Road Bow
How to Placecheck
- Register by clicking the link at the top-right of the screen (if you have not already done so).
- Log in. This will make the Placecheck buttons appear.
- Click on the button for the type of marker you would like to add - the green button for ‘Add something I like’, the red button for ‘Add something I don’t like’, and the orange button for ‘Something we need to work on’.
- Click on the map where you want to make a comment.
- Click on ‘Save to map’.
- In the box that opens, write the title (e.g. ‘Narrow pavement’ or ‘Seating area’) and under ‘Description’ write what you want to say about it.
- Click on Save.
You can return to your marker later to edit or delete it, but you cannot edit or delete a marker that someone else has posted.
Go to map